Gada Italia for intensive care, infusion therapies and neuromodulation
Distribution of medical devices for intensive care, infusion therapies and neuromodulation
For over 40 years, Gada Italia has been successfully managing the supply and distribution of cutting-edge medical devices for infusion therapies and to support the vital functions of patients admitted to Intensive Care Units (ICU) and for the treatment of neuromodulation for chronic or drug resistant diseases.
The benefits for our customers
Distribution, quality and transparency at the service of infusion, ICUs and neuromodulation centers
Our global approach, from the choice of devices to their distribution, including technical assistance, has allowed us to achieve and consolidate high standards of quality and efficiency, with tangible benefits for patients.
- the constant and proactive dialogue with our partners,
- the daily activities of control and verification of compliance with standards,
- the state-of-the-art technology of selected medical devices,
- and the experience and professionalism from our team of experts
allow us to offer transparent and quality distribution services every day, contributing to the management of patients in intensive areas, infusion therapies and for neuromodulation.
In addition, close collaboration with hospitals, clinics and university centers lets us carefully monitor the supply of devices, ensuring their full availability even in the case of complex interventions.
Devices in our Portfolio
The many years of experience gained in infusion therapies, intensive care and neuromodulation is our guide in the choice and distribution of a wide range of cutting-edge technology and quality products.
From resuscitation and intensive therapy to neuromodulation, from infusion devices for drugs at point of care testing (POCT).
- Monitoring equipment,
- Vascular access devices,
- Respiratory assistance equipment and devices,
- Pain therapy devices.
- Devices for open surgery, sutures, products for dressings,
- Instruments and devices for laparoscopic surgery and video-assisted minimally invasive procedures.
- Neurostimulators for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and depression,
- System for measuring and monitoring intracranial pressure.
SAFETY DEVICES FOR THE PREPARATION AND INJECTION OF DRUGS
- Syringes and hypodermic products,
- Devices for the management of dangerous drugs.
- Infusion devices for drugs, chemotherapy and anesthetics.
POINT-OF-CARE TESTING (POCT)
- Ultrasound systems,
- Systems for in vitro diagnosis.
Ask our experts
Gada Italia makes deciding easier. Request a meeting with one of our consultants to get more information about our solutions and find the best one for your needs.
Discover all the
Gada Italia solutions
Beyond products and comprehensive clinical support, we offer solutions for the following areas:
FIELD OF BLOOD
Are you looking for Integrated healthcare Solutions?
EPS health care puts its experience at the service of clinics, hospitals and universities, offering them integrated and flexible solutions for optimized and efficient management of health care services.